What we expect from our suppliers
ALPS Pte Ltd (ALPS) serves Singapore’s Public Healthcare. We believe in driving sustainability in our business relationships and that fair competition will motivate our partners/suppliers to invest in bringing the right solutions to bring about the best in healthcare outcomes.
The following are some of the critical business conducts that ALPS upholds and sees as critical to a sustainable business relationship with suppliers.
• ALPS conducts business responsibly and in compliance with legal requirements and governmental regulations of Singapore. The company will not tolerate any illegal or non-compliant behaviours.
• We expect all employees to behave in an ethical and law-abiding manner, in their interaction with each other as well as with partners/suppliers.
• Legal compliance is a critical part of our primary duties, and we expect the same enforcement from our suppliers.
• Being an ALPS supplier means you commit yourself to comply with the governing laws of Singapore.
Prohibition of corruption and bribery
• ALPS strives to execute our business conduct with the highest level of integrity, and to uphold standards of fair practices. We do not tolerate any form of corruption and contraventions.
• The selection of suppliers is in line with compliance requirements and each sourcing event is properly and fairly evaluated and managed by an appointed team.
• We expect suppliers to conduct themselves in the highest standards of integrity.
• Any, and all forms of corruption, extortion and embezzlement are strictly prohibited and would result in immediate termination and legal actions.
ALPS Personal Data Protection Policy
As the supply chain company supporting all public healthcare clusters, ALPS takes its responsibility to protect personal data security. Your privacy is important to ALPS and we are committed to complying with applicable law, including Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012).
For more information on how we collect, use and/or disclose your personal data, please read our
ALPS Personal Data Protection Policy [ PDF | 146kb ].